By submitting your details and/or downloading the pack, you are indicating your consent to receiving marketing emails from Freedom to Go (and its parent the NCC Group). We will not share your details with anyone else , however, from time to time we would like to send you details of services provided by us and some specially selected third parties). You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained within our emails.
Storing your personal data
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is The National Caravan Council Limited, Catherine House, Victoria Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1SS
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post, telephone, or email.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If NCC or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GETTY and ncc images ON THIS WEBSITE
If the Rights and Restrictions allow the Reproduction of the Licensee Work on a website, Licensee shall post terms and conditions on its permitted websites that prohibit downloading, republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of the Licensed Material as a stand-alone file.