1. This is a free prize draw available to anyone who successfully completes the entry form who is not employed by a member of the Parkdean Resorts Group or National Caravan Council.
2. One entry per person is permitted.
3. The opening date for this prize draw is 29th September 2018.
4. The closing date for this prize draw is 22nd October 2018. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, or damaged, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure or equipment failure.
6. A winner will be chosen at random within two weeks of the closing date.
7. The winner will receive a 3 night weekend break (Fri-Mon) or a 4 night midweek break (Mon-Fri) staying in a safari tent or mega pod up to the value of £399 at one of Parkdean Resorts’ six glamping holiday parks to be taken between 18th March 2019 and 19th July 2019, subject to availability and Holiday Park opening dates.
8. Date exclusions include all relevant Parkdean Resorts school holiday dates and bank holidays. Whilst we appreciate that school holidays and bank holiday dates may vary across the UK, Parkdean Resorts’ decision on the dates of school holidays and bank holidays is final.
9. Safari tents are available at Holywell Bay Holiday Park, Lower Hyde Holiday Park, Nodes Point Holiday Park, Thorness Bay Holiday Park and Ruda Holiday Park only. Mega Pods are available at Vauxhall Holiday Park only.
10. The winner must pay any additional cost of the holiday if the price exceeds £399.
11. Any extras such as pets, dining options, cots, bed guards and highchairs will be chargeable in line with standard Parkdean Resorts’ conditions.
12. Glamping (the use of safari tents or mega pods) with pets is not available at Holywell Bay Holiday Park, Ruda Holiday Park or Vauxhall Holiday Park.
13. The winner is responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email using the details provided.
15. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable and no cash or voucher alternative is offered.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond their control make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a letter in a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at Parkdean Resorts UK Limited, 2nd Floor, One Gosforth Park Way, Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8ET within 21 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
19. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these or our standard holiday terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
21. In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. The winner may be asked to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include publication of their name and photograph in any media.
23. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
24. Standard Parkdean Resorts
booking terms and conditions apply.
25. The prize draw will be governed by English Law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The Promoter of the prize draw is Parkdean Resorts UK Limited of 2nd Floor, One Gosforth Park Way, Gosforth Business Park, Longbenton, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8ET.