Absolutely fantastic! The show has something to suit all your camping and caravanning needs and it caters for all ages which is great! A lovely day out full of excellent info, activities and lots of help and advice.
If you're thinking about taking a leisure vehicle style holiday or buying your own leisure vehicle the show is a great place to start. It is the ONLY show where you’ll see all the new-for 2017 leisure vehicles from major UK and European manufacturers. Step inside, see and compare all the latest layouts, finishes and innovations!
If you would like advice on getting started with a leisure vehicle holiday or ownership, you can find help at our Freedom to Go information stands in Hall 6, Stand 38 and Hall 19, Stand 30 at the show. The Freedom to Go information teams are co-located with the Towcheck Stands.
What's on at the show:
- Talks from experts to help those new to caravanning and motorhomes
- Free towing and motorhome driving experiences
- Holiday inspiration and destination ideas for your next escape
- Free help and advice on all aspects of touring from finance, insurance and security to the best tow-cars on the market
- Huge choice of essential products at show only prices in the Accessories Megastore including awnings, porches, caravan movers and satellite systems
The Motorhome & Caravan Show 2016 takes place from the 11th - 16th October at the NEC in Birmingham.
Watch the video from the 2015 Motorhome & Caravan show to see what to expect:
Highlights from the Motorhome & Caravan Show 2015